Sunday, September 2, 2007

While You Are Waiting




While waiting for the OWool to arrive I would like to show some items I am working on or have finished. Finishing can sometimes be hard for me.

Anyone else have this problem?

I have recently finished (YEAH) a pair of fingerless gloves out of Miss Hawklet Handspun yarn in Ocean Spray. I also finished (YEAH!) a pair of slippers in the Miss Hawklet Handspun. It's wonderful yarn and I love the thick and thin look.

I am working on a stuffed animal made from Woolly Boully sock yarn. It is striping nicely and the animal (bear, cat, dog?) is going to look so cute. Maybe I will make a pair of matching socks for the little person who will receive this gift. The pattern for the stuffed animal is from Knittingdaily.com. The picture shown here is the body and head, just so you can get an idea of what it will look like. Of course both these yarns can be found at my favorite yarn store, TheYarnGrove.com.

OK, enough from me...what are you working on? I have read some of your blogs and I see the UnderCover Club Members are very talented. Please brag here, you are among friends!

PS: The drawing for the yarn and bag will be on Tuesday, September 4, so there is still time to post your squares if you have not done so.

Debby

No comments: