Wednesday, July 25, 2007

6 Finished Blocks










I haven't posted any of my Under Cover Blocks because I was having an unbelieveably hard time with 2 of the patterns, the only two patterns I attempted. I started again July 3 and had all 6 squares finished July 9th. I'm not sure why it took 4 attempts to get Diamond Brocade and Lucky Bamboo correct. Here you can see my finished Dimpled Delight and Basket of Yarn. Now, that I have gotten my square mojo, I loving working with O-wool and knitting these squares!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol:

They all look so pretty. Very nice job!!

I don't know what everyone else thought, but to me the dimpled delight is so subtle but I really like that pattern - i'm thinking of using it in a sweater just to give what-I-was-going-to-do-as- stockinette that extra oomph. The yarn is a deep burgundy so anything fussy would likely get lost but i think DD will give it some depth.

Jackie

Debby said...

Your squares look great. Thanks for posting them. I love knitting with O-Wool, one of my favorites.