Saturday, July 28, 2007

Getting in under the wire!

I'm off on vacation for the rest of the month, so I'm hurriedly posting my finished June squares. Wouldn't want to miss out on that wonderful yarn! So, without further ado, I present you with Adam's Rib:



Followed immediately by, um, the other one ...



and because I thought it was so cool, here's a close-up of "the other one" (gosh, Debby, I should remember the names but it's late and I'm tired ...)



Finally, here's how much yarn I had left over.



Needless to say, though I'll say it anyway, I was a bit *nervous* toward the end. Yup, that is, indeed, a nickel for scale. I'm off to the mountains (with knitting) and I look forward to finding a package in the mail when we get back!

1 comment:

Debby said...

I thought both of these patterns were fun...but just wait for this month's patterns. I think you will really like them