Friday, August 10, 2007

Have Squares Will Travel

Have your squares been traveling this summer? Mine have. They first went to Utah to see my 4 grandchildren. That was a great trip and the squares really liked the mountains. Next, the squares went to TNNA (The National Needlearts Association) where Jane and I saw and bought lots of yarn for The Yarn Grove. The last trip was to Tennessee for a family reunion...and was it ever hot! The heat index that day was 109 so you know my squares were sweating it out.

Where have your squares traveled....out of the country, to the beach, to the mountains or someplace in between? My squares want to know if your squares have been having more fun than them....

Hope it is cool where you are....we are melting here in Georgia.

PS: TNNA was in Columbus Ohio where the squares did not like the food.

5 comments:

Jill L said...

My squares just came back form San Luis Obispo and they went to Alaska in June. They may be going to Italy with me in October. They get around!

Katt94 said...

So far my squares have travelled to Berkshire and Worcestershire. They will travel to Cumbria in October, and Germany in December.

As for weather, we finally seem to have some sunshine, although the mornings don't feel much like summer.

blopeep said...

I considered taking my squares with me to China but I'm trying to travel light this time around. So far my squares have led a very boring life - but I'm hoping to take them along to The Sierra at the end of the month!

Anonymous said...

My squares have traveled from my den to my screened porch and back again.

Debby said...

Holly, you should get the award for the square that traveled the smallest distance. hehehe