Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Shipments on the way

Hi all, have you finished your first 2 blocks? Which one did you like the best? Jill posted a picture of her Diamond Brocade in the willow. Who has the Dimpled Delight pictures? Did you find them both to be easy to knit?

Your next shipment is on is way so start checking the mailbox. You might want to put your socks away so they are not out when the Under Cover Club package arrives. Why, I had my socks climb right off the needles when I put them down beside a block from the Under Cover Club. The new patterns are easy enough to carry with you on vacation. I think you will love the finished look.

Have you taught anyone to knit lately? I taught my granddaughter, Kalley, who is 8 years old. She was so excited about learning how to knit, she picked it up quickly. She wants to knit hats and scarves. She will probably being knitting herself a cover soon!.

Feel free to add your blog buttons to this site. As you can see we are buttonless, so start adding yours. If you can come up with a good one for the Under Cover Club, I invite you to post it here.

Ok, folks, (drum roll) get out those straight needles and get ready to knit.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

I did teach my friend Brenda to knit. She caught on very quickly. I just started her off in Februaury and now she's making a sweater!