Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Introduction

Hello! My name is Carrie. I had forgotten about the invite, so I had to ask for another before I could post. I am really enjoying this club. The patterns are utilizing some things I have not done (still kind of a baby knitter) but am picking it up fast and on my own. I am behind in my squares, as I had a blankie--a lacy pattern-- and booties to finish for a niece that is due to put in her appearance tomorrow! I am liking the O wool--I do not mind, especially after a go 'round with cotton and some angora I like to get back to wool. And these patterns, while very lovely, are not too complicated to do at night before bed while I am watching TV--the squares have become my "settle down for the evening," like....comfort knitting! (I am off to give socks a whirl this eve at my LYS.......does the Yarn Grove do a sock club at any time Debby?)

1 comment:

Debby said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the Under Cover Club. It is meant to be relaxing and fun knitting.

We have a Tofutsie sock club going on right now. Each month you will receive a limited edition color that is only available to club members and an exclusive pattern. Sign up for one or all. This club is every other month. Check out http://www.theyarngrove.com/tofutsiesockclub.html if you would like more information.