Thursday, June 7, 2007

June's Package

Mine arrived the other day - just in time, too, since I was wanting to knit something, but didn't want to start something new that I'd have to set aside (although it would've been good company for my other WIPs), so all was good.

My May squares are a darkish blue and my newest squares will be Willow. I started the Bamboo pattern and really like it. I'm even impressed with the 'wrong' side - the texture is quite interesting - I may do something with this pattern in another project which would show off both sides (a mobius 'something' perhaps or maybe a scarf where i could make sections of 'right' and 'wrong' sides or......).

I will plan to post pics of all four squares toward the end of the month.

The gift with the June shipment is always appreciated - I like to keep one with each of my projects and needed just one more. I wonder what other colors are out there - mine is orange - Cool!!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Can't wait to see all your squares. I am so glad you are enjoying the patterns